Manapaghu is a flavored medicinal syrup and generally contains aromatic herbs, honey, and sugar.
Madhulai Manapagu is a herbal formulation that is widely used for treating anemia which is generally caused by iron deficiency.
This syrup has a sweet odor and pleasant taste and contains pomegranate juice as the main component. The syrup usually does not contain any additives, preservatives or artificial color, or flavorings.
TAMPCOL (Tamil Nadu Medicinal Plant Farms and Herbal Medicine Corporation Limited) is a company owned by the Tamil Nadu government. Madhulai Manapagu has been used in Tamil Nadu for decades to treat various conditions by Siddha doctors. TAMPCOL Madhulai Manapagu is the syrup released by the government itself after the proven effect of Madhulai Manapagu.
Key Ingredients of Madhulai Manapagu:
Karkandu: Karkandu are big crystals of sugar that are usually less processed than refined sugar and possess some medicinal properties.
Honey: Improves digestive function of the body and is useful in treating cough, cold, and vomiting.
Madhulai Saaru: Pomegranate juice is a rare essence that helps in balancing the three doshas. It also cleanses the oral cavity, esophagus, stomach and chest. It cools down the body and has many benefits to health.
Herbs: Some combinations of herbs are combined to further boost the effects of the syrup.
Madhulai Manapagu Benefits:
Madhulai Manapagu has many benefits when consumed on a regular basis. They are:
- It quenches thirst and boosts energy: The syrup contains pomegranate juice along with multiple herbs that helps in revitalizing the body that in turn, boosts up the energy in the body.
- Heart health: It has cardio-tonic properties that aid in maintaining the strength of the heart by improving the contraction of the heart muscle leading to efficient pumping of the blood.
- Nutrition: Madhulai Manapagu contains many essential nutrients. The seeds of the pomegranate purify the blood and have a cooling effect on the body.
- Anti-oxidants: The Madhulai Manapagu has many antioxidants owing to the pomegranate juice, herbs, and honey used to make it.
- Skin benefits: Madhulai Manapagu is abundant in anti-oxidants that has a very beneficial effect on the skin
- Vitamin C: It is rich in Vitamin C which is known to be an immunity builder
- Memory: Helps with improving memory which can also help in the prevention of diseases like Alzheimer’s.
Madhulai Manapagu Uses:
- Madhulai Manapagu can be used to treat various health conditions:
- Inflammation: Madhulai Manapagu has many properties of anti-inflammatory. This way, it is supposedly used to treat joint pain and arthritis. The anti-inflammatory properties will provide relief to the patients. When used for the long term, it can also have lasting benefits.
- PCOS: Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome is a condition found widely in women in the current times. In this condition, women face issues of irregular periods, weight gain, hormonal imbalance and fertility. Pomegranate is said to be very effective in restoring hormonal balance in the body. So, Madhulai Manapagu can be used in the treatment of PCOS. You can consume it regularly to regularise your periods, help balance your hormones and improve fertility. Madhulai manapagu for PCOS is a very effective medicine.
- Breast health: Madhulai Manapagu is also said to have properties to balance the oestrogen levels in the body thus improving breast health in women. It has both oestrogen and anti-oestrogen properties which help keep the hormonal level balanced, thus, protecting the breast health of a woman.
- Cancer prevention: Madhulai Manapagu is also said to be effective in keeping cancer cells in check. It has properties that help it kill and prevent the growth/ spread of cancer cells.
- Heart health: Improves the muscle health of the heart, thus, increasing the efficiency of the blood pumping activities of the heart and protecting heart wellness.
- Viral infection: Madhulai Manapagu is effective in the treatment of viral infections as it has a lot of anti-viral properties.
- Fertility: Madhulai Manapagu is said to exponentially improve fertility and sexual health in women. It has many properties that regulate the libido and fertility in women. It also helps during pregnancy to regulate the morning sickness and anaemia that may occur during pregnancy.
- Diabetes: It helps regulate the sugar levels in the blood which helps in keeping diabetes under check.
Disclaimer: This article is only written for informational purposes only. Users must not view the content as medical advice in any way. Users are also required to ’NOT SELF MEDICATE’ and always consult a practicing specialist before taking any medicines or undergoing any treatment. DivyaAyushCare and the author will not be responsible for any act or omission by the User arising from the User’s interpretation of the content.