Honey or Madhu in ayurvedic scriptures finds a lot of usage for both internal and external applications. In Ayurveda, honey is used to heal and manage a plethora of diseases like eye diseases, cough, thirst, phlegm, hiccups, and blood in vomit, leprosy, diabetes, obesity, and worm infestation, vomiting, asthma, diarrhoea, and many more.
Honey can be applied both internally and externally and is extremely popular in Ayurveda. Raw honey can heal eye diseases, cough, thirst, phlegm, hiccups, leprosy, diabetes, obesity, worm infestation, diarrhoea, and many other conditions. Honey is also popularly utilized in the preparation of different ayurvedic medicines.
Before we talk about the benefits of raw honey, let’s get familiarized with the different types of honey:
Table of Contents
A glimpse of the different types of honey in Ayurveda
This type of honey can be utilized to heal conditions when blood is vomited.
This honey can be used for diabetes.
This type of honey can be used for diabetes and urinary infection
This type of honey can be beneficial in healing worm infestation, blood vomits, and diabetes.
If you have eye diseases or cough this honey can be the best remedy for you
Have you lost appetite or your taste? Give this honey a try and see the magic. Ouddalakam honey can also heal leprosy and helps to heal leprosy.
Facing digestive issues? Try the Daalam honey, and you can find a solution quickly. Dalam can also be used in cough, vomiting, and diabetes quickly.
Wondering why is honey good for you? Read through the below points to get more ideas:
Benefits of raw honey:
- Raw honey or manuka contains antibiotic-resistant varieties like MRSA, MSSA, and VRE and can eliminate more than two hundred and fifty strains of bacteria.
- Raw honey consists of a plethora of useful enzymes. It is believed that raw honey has around eighteen amino acids.
- Are you balding? Try mixing a teaspoon of honey with alcohol, and then apply the mixture to your hair to find your hair growing.
- Honey, lukewarm water, and lemon can be used for obesity and help in releiving constipation as it contains a laxative effect. that promotes bowel movement. Controlling the overproduction of hydrochloric acid in your stomach boosts. digestion and tones your stomach. Raw honey consists of prebiotic and nurtures all the good bacteria in the gut. Honey van quickly heals Helicobacter pylori(H. pylori) bacteria and hence can be used to heal stomach ulcers.
- As a phytonutrient powerhouse, raw honey can boost your immune system and contain anti-cancer properties.
- Raw honey can also cure your sore throat by acting as a cough suppressant.
- Ayurveda says that honey helps to balance Kapha dosha as it helps your chest and lungs.
Thus, have raw honey to stay healthy. Feel the lust for pure honey and pamper your taste buds.
Disclaimer: This article is only written for basic and general informational purposes only. The Statements contained here have not been evaluated by the FDA and neither the efficacy of these products has been confirmed by FDA-approved research. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. There’s no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary. Users must not view the content as medical advice in any way. Users are also required to ’NOT SELF-MEDICATE’ and always consult your health care professional before taking any medicines or undergoing any treatment. DivyaAyushCare and the author will not be responsible for any act or omission by the User arising from the User’s interpretation of the content.